A team of Indian Ayurvedic doctors, headed by Dr. Manish Patwardhan will be conducting the training, which aligns within the scope of the current Australian government accredited course Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda: HLT62615
Assessment will be conducted jointly by your teachers from the Ayurveda Institute (AI) in India, together with Health Institute Australia (HIA).
Ayurvedic Therapeutic and Clinical Practice
Presented at Health Institute Australia's associate college campus in Pune, India.
Two groups of students are eligible to attend this 4 week intensive in India:
Upon completion of the Cert IV in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation course or the Diploma in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation course, students can enrol for just this 4 week intensive study in India, and start to practice at their level of training.
For students want to continue their studies for the Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda, the fees they have paid towards enrolment and their studies in India through HIA, together with the subjects they have studied, will be recognised and credited towards the Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda.
You can enrol for this as a stand alone 4 week training opportunity
For the full Adv.Dip.Ayur course.
Please note there is a compulsory AUD $250 enrolment fee to accompany enrolment for this program.
Would suit ayurvedic massage therapists, ayurvedic lifestyle consultants, yoga teachers and ayurvedic practitioners who have completed the Certificate IV Ayurveda studies.
Cert IV in Ayurveda HLT41212. Must provide certified copy of qualification upon enrolment.
The program is for 4 weeks, with studies 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday.
- Monday to Saturday
- 9am-1pm - Lectures. 4 hours daily
- Afternoon: For self-study
- Clinic: 6-9pm
01- 30 January 2017 (4 weeks).
Includes resident and guest lecturers who are experts in their field.
Some of the faculty members will include:
1. Dr. Prachiti Patwardhan: Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine, Fellow of Institute of Indian Medicine
2. Dr. Manish Patwardhan: Masters Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine, Fellow of Institute of Indian Medicine
3. Dr. Milind Pendharkar: Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine, Fellow of Institute of Indian Medicine
4. Dr. Swapnil Daspute: Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine, Fellow of Institute of Indian Medicine
TRAINING WILL INCLUDE
Three units from the Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda: HLT62615
- together with revision of the basic principles of Ayurveda
These units of competency will be given credit to students who have been assessed in them and who wish to enrol in the full Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda with the Health Institute Australia.
Field trips to
- Ayurvedic pharmacy to see the production of medicine
- Ayurvedic hospital
- Ayurvedic herb garden
- Clinics with patients 1:1
- Panchakarma training
$4000 per student for the intensive Ayurvedic training in India with Indian Ayurvedic Doctors.
All program fees paid are strictly non-refundable after the 15th December, 2018.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW!
Please submit your application form along with your enrolment fee to be processed for eligibility. Upon acceptance you will be required to finalise the $4000 program fee no later than 2 weeks after successful enrolment. For study in India in January 2019, applications will not be accepted after the 15th December, 2018.
To proceed with your application please contact us.
OTHER INFORMATION AND COSTS INVOLVED
Return International flights (to be arranged by participant)
INDIAN VISA - apply online (to be arranged by participant)
Transport between Mumbai Airport to Pune (return) - approximately $100 each way, i.e. $200
- daily travel in auto-rickshaw to and from accommodation to centre - approximately $100 for the month (can be divided by three if there are 3 students sharing the auto-rickshaw)
About $10 per day i.e. approximately $300 for the month
- OPTION A:
Apartment suitable for foreigners, in a residential complex. Linen, towels provided. Twin-share.
Rs 600 per person, per night.
- OPTION B:
3-3.5 star Hotel (Deccan Rendezvous) Rs 2500-4000 per night in a double room, i.e. Rs1250-2000 per person per night, if two people share.
- OPTION C:
5 Star (Marriott) Rs 6500-7000 per room, per night (can be divided by two if two people share)
to be arranged by participant
BECOME AN AYURVEDIC PRACTITIONER
Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda HLT62615
• 2 year course.
• Two intakes a year: January and July.
• 3 days/20 hours per week attendance on-campus x 2 years.
• 400 hours of practicum.
• One week in residence at Nirvana Wellness Sanctuary - inclusive of twin-shared accommodation, with shared facilities, all meals, tuition, detox medicines and program.
Please note: There are no refunds for unused portion of program.
Up front fees for domestic students for Advanced Dip in Ayurveda HLT60712 are: $25,650. Upfront payment includes bonus 4 week intensive program as outlined above.
Payment plan available upon request.
Please note our refund policy.