Guided Meditation 

Inspirational Spiritual Talk 

Fellowship & Dinner

Open your heart to a life of inspiration, aliveness and profound spiritual awakening based on perspectives from Advaita, Zen, Yoga. Learn a simple, step-by-step process that enables you to clearly see your inner obstacles to growth by accessing that part of yourself that is already beyond the ego. Be empowered to make the shift from ego to essence, and from essence to emergence as an expression of the divine, evolutionary impulse itself. This is the change that changes everything. 

Move beyond everything that stands between you and your greatest life.  Experience exciting ways to connect with the divine, celebrate the unity and diversity of being human, explore the mysteries of existence, the eternal, mystical and spiritual wisdom together with modern perspectives that reveal our essential wholesomeness. These evenings are a coming together for guided meditation, inspiring talks and discussions with Q&A that offer opportunities for personal, spiritual and emotional growth and healing, and  food - an absolutely delicious, vegetarian dinner.  Food brings people together. See dates below. 

Live in abundant possibility. 
Spiritual food that brings people together
Friday evenings 6.30-9.30pm $35. Course students $15

Booking essential for catering purposes 

Exclusive and all empowering. Enrich your life spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. You will be empowered to live in abundant reality. 

  • 23 Feb           The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success 
  • 20 April           Fear
  • 26 May           Love
  • 29 June          Awareness
  • 20 July           Balance
  • 31 August      Wisdom
  • 14 Sept          Happiness
  • 19 October     Spirituality
  • 23 November  Peace
  • 23 December  Forgiveness
The moment you feel uncomfortable about something, or resist it, whether it's a small anxious moment, or an extreme sense of fear, or anything inbetween, is the very moment you are being presented with an opportunity to breakthrough. Each and every one of these uncomfortable moments gives you the ability to create an internal stance of empowerment. Fear presents a heightened awareness to the present moment which can allow you to  look beyond the usual daily routine of your life and go beyond the fear that holds you back. It's the release of judgement and the increase of courage (the rage from the heart). managed skillfully, it increases unconditional love towatrds yourself and others. A powerful discussion. Not to be missed.

Your conscious mind is responsible for everything you’re aware of. Reasoning, logic, and decision-making are all part of the conscious mind’s functions. With every decision you make, from what to wear, to what to eat, to when you should go to bed, you utilise your conscious mind... and this usage represents just 10% of what your brain is capable of. There is so much more undiscovered potential within your mind, the other 90% that’s controlled by your subconscious.


Your subconscious mind on the other hand is responsible for your body’s autonomous functions, such as the regulation of your heartbeat, your breathing, your digestive system, and a whole lot of other processes. You don’t have to consciously will yourself to breathe; your subconscious takes care of it for you. You don’t have to consciously will for your heart to keep beating, because again, your subconscious has that covered. But your subconscious mind is capable of more than just keeping everything in check.


Most people have spend a lot of their lives feeling abundant in so many areas, and yet go through the exact opposite of abundance in others, all the time not knowing what is keeping them from getting to where they wanted to be. You have a powerful partner that works with you, it is your subconscious mind,  There is always an inner game being played in your mind no matter what outer game you are playing. How aware you are of this game can make the 

difference between success and failure in the outer game. 


Come an attend the Abundance workshop and learn to see how your subconscious mind is currently programmed towards wealth and abundance. Explore the best way to live your life to the fullest, to think more creatively and be more productive. 



About Shantiji

Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.

Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography

India-Nepal Tour

Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime. 

india tour taj mahal