Mukhaabhyanga (facial massage) – preserving youthful appearance and vitality
Relaxing massage is performed in a specific order of movement in combination with Ayurveda ingredients that gives the skin elasticity, feeds her and achieves relaxation. The massage achieves not only anti-stress effect but also revitalizing effect on the whole organism, when the movements are performed following the construction of the muscles.
The marma points are stimulated – both physical and energetic centres that enhance and strengthen the process of rejuvenation and collagen protein production.
This relaxing facial treatment lasts 45 minutes and is recommended to anyone who wants to relieve stress and maintain elasticity and youthfulness of the face.
BENEFITS OF MUKHA ABHYANGA treatment:
- Prevention of loss of skin elasticity
- The elimination of toxins from the face
- Restores youthful appearance and vitality
- Improvement of vision and work of other organs
- Strengthening the nervous system
- Feeding the Skin
- Stress Relief
Balance facial (Pitta), 45mins $120
Restore facial (Kapha), 45mins $120
Nirvana Peel, 30mins $90
Thermal Face Lift – anti ageing, 45mins $120
Delicate facial, 45mins $120
- Pure Shanti Love your Skin moisturiser
- Pure Shanti Panch amrit soap
- My skin is dry, and I have scaly patches or cracked heels and hands.
- My skin problems and wrinkles occur most easily in the forehead region.
- My complexion or hair lacks a healthy glow; appears dull or lackluster.
- My face lacks fullness or roundness and is getting thinner as I get older.
- My body is losing too much weight or becoming frail, weak, or delicate.
- By nature, I am enthusiastic, but I can often feel worried, anxious, or forgetful.
- I often have trouble getting to sleep and sleep fitfully through the night.
- My skin is sensitive and tends to rashes, rosacea, irritation, sunburn, or breakouts.
- My skin problems most commonly occur on the nose or cheek areas.
- I am experiencing excessive hair loss, premature graying, or early wrinkling.
- I have more freckles, moles, or “age spots” than I used to.
- I easily maintain my normal weight and good digestion but tend to hyperacidity.
- My eyes are prone to redness, irritation, or burning sensations.
- I can focus well but get easily irritated, angry, or aggressive.
- My skin is oily and firm but easily develops large pores, deep wrinkles, or acne.
- My skin problems are more common around the mouth, chin, and neck.
- My hair is quite thick and lustrous.
- My body easily retains fluid, and my face may appear puffy or jowly.
- I have a sturdy physique and a lifelong tendency toward weight problems.
- My mood is usually stable but tends toward melancholy and lethargy.
- My mind and body often feel slow, stiff and heavy, especially in the morning.
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.