FOLLOW UP TRAINING FOR YOGA TEACHERS
Below are some topics that can enhance and augment the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Yoga and Life Education Course, for the specific needs of Yoga teachers. They will train you in the effective planning, conducting and reviewing of studenst, the teaching of small groups, the planning and promotion of Yoga classes, and the planning of ongoing programs and timetables, as appropriate to the topic.
THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF YOGA - GRASS ROOTS LEARNING
THE YOGIC PRACTICE OF ASANA
HATHA YOGA - FACILITATING & CERTIFICATION
CHAIR YOGA - FACILITATING & CERTIFICATION
—Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
At the end of the day, life care is aged care.
• Gynaecology, Pediatrics and Treatment of Children, kaumara bhritya or baala chikitsa
• Psychology and psychosomatic diseases, graha chikitsa or bhuta vidya
• Treatment of disease of the organs above the clavicle, urdhvanga chikitsa, or shalakya tantra
• Surgery, shalya chikitsa
• Toxicology, damstra chikitsa or visha chikitsa or agada tantra
• Geriatrics, rejuvenation and anti-aging, jara chikitsa or rasayana chikitsa
•.Aphrodisiac therapy, vrsha chikitsa or vajikarana chikitsa
PREGNANCY YOGA - FACILITATING & CERTIFICATION
YOGA FOR WOMEN - FACILITATING & CERTIFICATION
This is a course for women's health in general, to rejuvenate the body, inspire the soul, integrate the whole. From menstruation to menopause with stuff in between. Includes: the mind-body, anorexia, PMT, healing pelvic floor trauma, re-claiming your power, sensuality, pleasure potential, emotions, mood and endorphins. The reproductive system and yoga during pregnancy, better posture, increased depth and control of respiration, increased flexibility, balance, relaxation and mood improvement; daily routine, health precautions. Following childbirth: Post natal; yoga and ayurvedic massage; yoga mums and bubs; aware parenting.
BODY READING, SEQUENCING LOGIC AND HANDS ON ADJUSTMENT
HEAL YOUR BACK, YOUR BODY AND YOUR LIFE - Facilitation & Certification
CHILDREN'S YOGA TEACHER TRAINING & CERTIFICATION - 200 hours
YOGA NIDRA: FACILITATING & CERTIFICATION
THE POWER OF RELAXATION & STILLNESS
Course Duration: 8 hours
PRANAYAMA: FACILITATING YOGA BREATHING & CERTIFICATION
BREATH AS MEDICINE. BREATH AND ENERGY
LEADERSHIP: THE SWEETNESS OF THE HEART
INSIGHT INTO THE ART OF TEACHING - DO WHAT YOU LOVE
THE BUSINESS OF YOGA
The starting point lies in taking conscious control over the present. The present is your future. Establishing preparation is based on conscious living choices. First the earth. Plan for a peril-free future by creating paradise on earth, living city life with eco-focus, and using sacred geometry with stellar mimicry.
Then you will need to endorse, support and enhance your global and strategic collaborations with insight, and prepare for all contingencies. Seek planners, sponsors, resources and eco-awake supporters of peace-attuned lifestyles and futures, all ready to help. Restore water purity, ensoul the food chain, plant trees, study the starry heavens and the flower of life geometry, expand nature hikes and wilderness visits. Collaborate with outspoken positive futurists who are indigo leader-trainers, star seeds, gem healers, earth-water enhancers, shamans, musicians, teachers, light workers. Project a lifestyle where all facts intertwine that one that fulfils the vision blueprint.
Plan a financial path of growth, build a real business rather than just accumulating jobs and over-committing your time and energy, which could lead to implosion. Opportunity is everywhere. It will fall into your lap as you actively attract financial success into your life. It's an on-going process which can be a lot of fun once you know how. Living simply is wonderful. But living in poverty might just be a waste of your talent and potential.
THE YOGA SUTRAS
AYURVEDA, THE ART OF BEING
ALL IN GOOD TASTE
CREATING AYURVEDIC HEALTH AND HARMONY
RELAX, REJUVENATE AND RESTORE
THE GOOD LIFE
AYURVEDIC RELAXATION MASSAGE COURSE
KNOW YOUR BODY
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRANSFORMATION
PURPOSE, MEANING AND HAPPINESS
When: Saturday & Sunday Weekend Course
Course Times: 11.30am - 1.30pm + Lunch Break (Lunchbox meals available for $12) + 2.30-4.30pm
Course Fee: $250
GOALS - The Basics of setting goals and achieving goals
- Develop a steadfast vision, so that you understand the reasons behind your ambitions.
- Begin with a set of specific, written, medium and long term goals that clearly define the outcome.
- Identify the resources you need to achieve success.
- Develop a scheduled plan of action.
- Focus on what is important and get on with it. You'll need to learn: how to work around obstacles and change your strategies without changing your vision; how to become a team player; how to master your time, environment and yourself to take the steps toward reaching your aspirations.
- Overcome the fear of failing. Be more afraid of not taking on the challenge and regretting it later.
- Surround yourself with greatness. Remember “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” Jim Rohn.
- Discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term.
- Go all in.
BEYOND BUSINESS: The Spiritual guide to attracting abundance
Live Longer and Prosper
THE ART OF BEING IN BUSINESS
A creative and collaborative two day workshop for shaping your business
• People who have tried traditional business planning approaches and found it soul destroying
• People who enjoy talking through their ideas and love visual, hands on learning
• Practical people who want real outcomes
• Business planning in a nut shell
• Visioning your future
• Defining the values that shape you and your business
• Understanding your customers and your unique value to them
• Positioning your business: understanding your competitors, suppliers and customers and the trends that shape all of you
• Skilling your business
• Bringing it all together into a practical road map to success
• Quality materials to create your own business plan
• Handouts relating to key topics to support your journey after the workshop
• Morning tea and lunch
INTRODUCTION TO SANSKRIT CALLIGRAPHY AND SOUND
BHAKTI YOGA, KIRTAN AND SACRED CHANTS
SANSKRIT MANTRAS AND SLOKAS
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.