|Drop in Single sessions||Adults - short class Yoga longer class||
$20 (55min. class) + $5 for add-on, back to back short class
$25 - 60 min class: Mon 9:15;10.15am; 6:30pm;
Tues 10:30am; 11:30am; 6.30pm, & Thurs 10:30 am; 11.30am
|Bollywood dance||$35 + $15 add-on, back to back class|
|Memberships||30 days - unlimited||$130|
|Annual - unlimited||$995 (unlimited classes & free weekend retreat valued @ $595) Works out to approx $19/week.|
|Children 4pm Wed||Free during the same term|
$195 ($19.50/class) + free yoga class Mon 6:30-7:15pm + + complimentary membership to bollywood movie library, with free Bollywood movie hire for members
Special 30% off 2nd course Conditions apply.
- These current prices and times are subject to change.
- Unlimited passes offer a great discount. They allow you to take as many classes on the schedule as you wish. They are good for the purchaser only, non-refundable, non-transferable, not extendable and expire on the date established upon purchase.
- All expiration dates are final.
- All students should take practise at their level and are responsible for themselves within their practices.
- For those who are enrolled in workshops, re-scheduling for a future workshop must be made 72 hours (3 days) in advance, otherwise a $50 transfer fee will be charged.
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.