|Drop in Single sessions||Adults - short class Yoga longer class Zumba||
$20 (55min. class) + $5 for add-on, back to back
$25 60 min class: Mon 9:15;10.15am; 6:30pm;
Tues 10:30am; 11:30am; 6.30pm, & Thurs 11.30am
|Children 4pm Mon||$14|
|Bollywood dance||$35 + $15 add-on, back to back class|
|Memberships||30 days - unlimited||$120 (unlimited, includes am Bollywood. $50 gift toward a retreat during pass validity. Excludes pm bharat natyam, pm bollywood & kids yoga. )|
|Annual - unlimited||$895 (unlimited classes. Includes am Bollywood & free weekend retreat valued @ $595) Excludes bharat natyam, pm bollywood and kids yoga. Works out to approx $18/week.|
|Children 4pm Mon||$120 pre-pay 10 week pass + complementary Children's classical Indian dance class, Thurs 4.30-5.15pm, during the same term|
|Bharat Natyam, Bollywood - 5 week
10 week pass
$195 ($19.50/class) + free yoga class Thurs 5:30-6:15pm + + complimentary membership to bollywood movie library, with free Bollywood movie hire for members
Special 30% off 2nd course Conditions apply.
- These current prices and times are subject to change.
- Unlimited passes offer a great discount. They allow you to take as many classes on the schedule as you wish. They are good for the purchaser only, non-refundable, non-transferable, not extendable and expire on the date established upon purchase.
- All expiration dates are final.
- All students should take practise at their level and are responsible for themselves within their practices.
- For those who are enrolled in workshops, re-scheduling for a future workshop must be made 72 hours (3 days) in advance, otherwise a $35 transfer fee will be charged.
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.